Oracle-to-Excel is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-01-18. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8.
Oracle-to-Excel is a program to convert Oracle databases into MS Excel spreadsheet. Key features:
(1) all versions of Windows and Linux/Unix Oracle servers are supported;
(2) converts tables containing more than 65535 records (splits data into multiple MS Excel files if necessary);
(3) output spreadsheet is compatible with MS Excel 5.0 and higher;
(4) option to convert partial data using SELECT-queries;
(5) stores conversion settings into profile;
(6) command line support;
(7) easy-to-use wizard style interface
Oracle-to-Excel (version 4.1) has a file size of 16.49 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 208 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.